Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO
The Security Analyst is responsible for providing technical support and implementation for security products at LightEdge. The Security Analyst will also work with the rest of the security team to monitor and assess LightEdge cloud infrastructure, provide incident response for security events, and advocate for secure practices as defined by the CSO and the rest of senior management.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Firewall implementations and migrations
- Monitor and respond to customer security requests
- Review SIEM information for items needing addressed
- Active Directory and Network Assessments for best practice implementations
- Willingness and Ability to take the lead on incident response actions
- Risk Assessments of projects or requests to support the business
- Experience with vulnerability management practices
- Working knowledge of regulatory environments
- Assist with Inventory Asset Management
- Workflow and process review
- Implementation of Encryption Certificates to include Public Key Infrastructure and Trusted Certificates
- The ability to work effectively with internal and external auditors as well as the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiar with packet analysis using packet capture and analysis tools like Wireshark
- Foundational knowledge of a wide range of IT systems
- Knowledgeable with ITIL Foundations
- Experience with multiple VPN implementations such as IPSEC, PPTP, DMVPN, SSLVPN
- Experience working with a SIEM
- Experience managing and or designing authentication platforms such as Radius, LDAP and TACACS+
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools and various uses
- Strong understanding of application inspection and stateful firewalling
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and the mechanisms used to setup, maintain, and tear down sessions.
- Good understanding of Encryption and Best Practices
- Basic understanding of syslog and netflow
- Experience with Fortinet appliances preferred
- Security certifications preferred but not required.