Senior Account Manager
Eastern IA and Kansas City, MO
- We want high caliber sales professionals who have experience selling to and/or managing large numbers of multiple simultaneous deals for new sales and existing clients. The sales executive will represent one of the industry’s broadest product suites including IaaS, private, public and hybrid cloud environments, consulting, data center colocation and IT hardware. Please note: You must want to make money, work hard and thrive in a great company culture that reflects a start-up mind set to be successful in this career!
- The Senior Account Manager will manage and upsell new and existing customers on our extensive suite of cloud services including hosted and premises-based IT products and services as well as colocation.
- Resell existing services while providing consultative advice to new and current clients.
- Act as the quarterback internally and be accountable for personal revenue growth, maintaining customer relationships and coordinating technical sales support resources in pre-sales engineering, consulting and product specialists.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage an assigned base of business customers and targeted prospects
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan
- Develop account profiles and individual opportunity strategies and sales plans
- Cross-sell and upsell a broad range of hosted and premise-based IT services to business prospects and customers
- Prospect, qualify and make sales presentations to potential customers
- Be a quarterback and leverage your internal support teams of sales engineers, account managers, product specialists, consultants and other sales resources to lead specific sales efforts as required
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through Microsoft CRM
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of consultative selling into C-level contacts
- 5+ years experience in a solution-based selling role and outside territory management
- Experience selling into IT departments, CFOs and any level of business units
- ROI and Total Cost of Ownership selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies
- Cisco, EMC, Citrix, big data, and/or SaaS experience a plus