Solutions Architect (WorkPlace Cloud Engineer)
Des Moines, IA, Cedar Rapids, IA, Davenport, IA, Kansas City, MO or Omaha, NE
LightEdge Solutions is looking for experienced technical individuals for our Solutions Architect position! As a part of the LightEdge Solutions team, you will be accountable for understanding client business and technical requirements, technical design based on best practices, solution implementation, documentation and communication with your team and client.
Candidate will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and administration of LightEdge’s Workplace Cloud powered by Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop. Candidates will assist in new client deployments that include the following technologies NetScaler Gateway, Delivery Controllers, StoreFront, Sharefile, Active Directory, SQL, user profiles, Microsoft and Citrix GPOs, print control, device management, system configuration and security setups, backup and restore, client access application. You will report to the LightEdge Application Delivery Practice manager and Director of Professional Services.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in daily administration of LightEdge Workplace Cloud hardware and software.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities, such as backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations and perform daily and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
- Responsible for the design, planning, development and integration of enterprise-wide networks, communication, and technology systems.
- Create and review all written technical documentation for any work completed
- Other projects, tasks and duties as assigned by the Application Delivery Practice Manager or Director of Professional Services.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x
- Knowledge of Citrix administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Citrix NetScaler Gateway
- Knowledge of Citrix Sharefile Storage Controllers and SAML Integration
- Knowledge of VMWare administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Citrix GPOs, including Roaming Profiles and Folder Redirection
- Knowledge of network, hardware and software troubleshooting techniques.
- Skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other LightEdge employees.
- Skill in providing excellent customer service.
- Skill in working in a teamwork environment.