A key part of your business continuity plan
Without a business continuity or disaster recovery plan in place, you’re risking mission-critical systems, applications, and irreplaceable data. Aside from the threat of natural disasters, common mishaps like equipment failure can put a halt to operations and damage your reputation. LightEdge can ensure uninterrupted performance of IT operations and mission-critical systems in the event of a disaster with a comprehensive set of disaster recovery solutions, from managed backups and colocation to a comprehensive disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS). Our team of business continuity experts can tailor a suite of services to meet your specific requirements, creating customizable RTOs and RPOs depending on your disaster recovery plan.
Develop a personalized Disaster Recovery plan based on your business objectives
Gain Reliability: Maintain continuous operations with disaster recovery solutions deployed from LightEdge’s state-of-the-art data centers in geographically stable locations, on separate power grids.
Increase Flexibility: Gain cost-effective disaster recovery with flexible solutions that address your specific IT infrastructure requirements and scale according to your evolving business needs.
Enjoy 24/7/365 Support: Eliminate the need to manage your environment from afar with LightEdge’s onsite full hybrid IT support from certified engineers—consider them a remote extension of your IT department.
What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster recovery services is a cloud computing and backup service model that uses cloud resources to protect applications and data from disruption caused by disaster. Outsourcing this service gives organizations a total system backup and helps to ensure uninterrupted performance of IT operations. Disaster recovery services often restore the business’s database, files, applications, software, and other critical elements immediately.
This is especially critical for businesses owning and operating their own data centers, a practice that comes with business continuity risks. Learn about the disaster recovery implications of owning and operating your own data centers.
Our Data Center facility for Disaster Recovery
At the core of any emergency preparedness plan is a facility that will maintain operations during an unplanned outage. LightEdge data centers are designed to provide:
- N+1 redundancy on every main component
- Multiple power feeds provide redundant loop connectivity
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and backup diesel generators
- Multiple carriers and physically diverse connection points to ensure network availability
- Flexible hybrid hosting solutions that blend colocated equipment, managed private clouds, and managed services
- 24/7/365 full hybrid IT support—an onsite team of expert engineers
- Customized solutions—based on your specific business needs, RPO/RTO requirements, and budget.
- Compliant DR services—designed for banking, healthcare, e-commerce, and other highly regulated and high-security businesses
LightEdge Disaster Recovery Features
Recover faster – Improve recovery times with an automated failover/failback process that mitigates costly downtime and enables business continuity.
- Fully orchestrated Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Near-zero RPO/RTO
- Recovery validation reports
Rely on your applications – Deliver complete protection and seamless recovery of mission-critical applications across multiple servers and storage.
- Full application protection
- Single or Multi-VM replication
- Boot ordering and prioritization
Keep your data protected – Ensure the availability and integrity of critical applications and data in the event of a disaster through continuous replication that captures all changes as they occur.
- Real-time replication
- Write-order fidelity
- Any-point-in-time recovery
Test without disruption – Validate and maintain an effective BC/DR plan with anytime, anywhere testing that won’t interrupt production IT systems or operations.
- Non-disruptive test failovers
- Self-service or LightEdge-assisted testing
- Easy-to-use portal
24/7/365 Live Support
When you need us, you get a live tech at all times—no exceptions. The facilities have 24/7/365 access to our Network Operations Center (NOC) technicians that provide onsite support with the highest levels of security and reliability. Our colocation services are available when you need it most.