LightEdge Solutions is currently in growth mode and is looking for a strategic and driven Account Executive to drive that. You will be working with our clients on a wide range of areas including networking, security, backup, and desktop virtualization — each solution specifically designed for the customer’s unique situation and environment. The ideal sales person must be a strong hunter who takes a very consultative approach to gain a deep understanding of what each client needs to be successful.
We want a high caliber sales professional who has experience selling to and/or managing large numbers of deals simultaneously for new sales and existing clients. The Account Executive will represent one of the industry’s broadest product suites including IaaS, private, public and hybrid cloud environments, data center colocation and IT hardware. Please note: You must want to make money, work hard and thrive in a great company culture that reflects a start-up mind set to be successful in this career!
This opportunity is extremely entrepreneurial in nature in that you are very much control of your own success and destiny. You must have the ability to constantly build and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities and projects at all times. If you are someone who thrives in the ever-changing world of technology and desires to work hard with a great team and be financially rewarded, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Be a hunter who is accountable for high activity volume and an active sales funnel
- Act as the quarterback internally and be accountable for personal revenue growth, maintaining customer relationships and coordinating technical sales support resources in pre-sales engineering, consulting and product specialists.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Manage an assigned base of business customers and targeted prospects
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan within our Austin market
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
- Develop account profiles and individual opportunity strategies and sales plans for unique clients
- Handle all client and prospect interactions with the utmost professionalism
- Prospect, qualify and make sales presentations to potential customers along with a technical expert from the Sales Engineering team
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through Salesforce
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in a solution-based selling role and outside territory management
- Experience selling into IT departments, CFOs and any level of business units
- Hunter mentality with proven experience building and successfully managing a pipeline
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of consultative selling into C-level contacts
- Ability to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
- ROI and Total Cost of Ownership selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies
- Cisco, EMC, Citrix, big data, and/or SaaS experience a plus