Channel Acquisition Manager
LightEdge Solutions is looking for a high caliber and driven Channel Acquisition Manager to be at the forefront of developing our partner program in the Omaha market. The Channel Acquisition Manager wins, fosters, educates, and grows relationships with new and existing channel partners. He/she will be responsible for generating sales, profitability, and recruitment objectives with organizations who would be valuable partners for LightEdge.
The Channel Acquisition Manager will represent the entire range of our products and services when identifying prospective partners. He/she will be responsible for identifying partners where a relationship would be mutually beneficial, establishing a relationship with that company, and growing it into a successful, lead-generating partnership. The ideal candidate for this role may come from a background of solution-based sales, effective channel recruitment strategies, scheduling and running in-person sales calls, or may have a history of educating channel partners to achieve success. The Channel Acquisition Manager will be a critical part of the sales organization as you identify and establish relationships with partners who can add value through leads and opportunities they provide to LightEdge.
This opportunity is extremely entrepreneurial in nature and so you will be very much control of your own success and destiny. You must have the ability to constantly build and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities and projects at all times. If you are someone who thrives in the ever-changing world of technology and desires to work hard with a great team and be financially rewarded, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Identify quality organizations who would be valuable additions to our partner program
- Establish beneficial, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Recruit, educate, and nurture channel partner relationships to achieve success
- Manage, foster, and grow relationships with existing partners
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly goals related to quality leads generated through the partner program
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan within our Omaha market
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
- Handle all partner and prospect interactions with the utmost professionalism
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years experience working in a sales or relationship building position
- Hunter mentality with proven experience building and successfully managing a pipeline
- Experience building relationships to achieve mutually beneficial partnerships
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies a plus
Please click below to email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your resume.Apply Here