Event Specialist & Partner Liaison
We are looking for an influencer who is ready to reshape our events strategy and strengthen our strategic partnerships. This position will play a pivotal role in our relationship-building, local community involvement, and lead generation. You will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with Marketing, Sales, and the Partner Group across all markets.
As the Event Specialist, you will plan, execute, and track every element of our hosted events & sponsorships to ensure we’re hitting the correct audience with the right message, gathering effective leads, and measuring ROI. As the Partner Liaison, you will be tightly engrained with all LightEdge partners across the US. This will involve building relationships with them, meeting on an ongoing basis to plan joint campaigns and events, and efficiently tapping into their marketing dollars and resources available to LightEdge and our clients.
We are looking for a creative individual that is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about networking and growing professional relationships. This individual will play a significant role in brainstorming with the Sales, Marketing, and Partner groups to ensure LightEdge’s events, webinars, and campaigns complement all other corporate initiatives (product rollouts, content calendar, etc.), meet Sales & Marketing goals, and continue to enhance our brand.
- Plan and execute events and sponsorships across all markets (Des Moines, Kansas City, Omaha & Austin)
- Collaborate with the team to select venues, caterers & menus, activities, and presentation content
- Work with Sales to build targeted invitee lists
- Coordinate with our graphic designer on invites and cadence of notifications & reminders
- Manage all event contacts and day-of logistics (check-in, AV, branded swag & collateral, agenda, etc.)
- Build and manage annual events budget, while strategically tapping into partner funds for cost savings
- Lead pre- and post-event meetings will all LightEdge attendees to set goals and gather feedback
- Work hand-in-hand with PR, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Digital, and Sales to ensure events complement and support all corporate Marketing activities and Sales goals
- Monitor and maintain event data quality within Salesforce and Pardot (marketing automation tool)
- Gain a deep understanding of our corporate messaging, product offerings, and partner ecosystem
- Strengthen our partnerships through regularly scheduled meetings, resources available on the partner portal, joint campaigns, cross-sharing of social content, and co-hosted events
- Work closely with the LightEdge Partner Group to gather ongoing feedback on wins/losses and partnership goals
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 Years of Event Planning Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Problem-solving drive and emphasis on attention-to-detail
- Great relationship skills for working closely with our internal teams, clients, event vendors, and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please click below to email email@example.com a copy of your resume.Apply Here