LightEdge Solutions is currently looking for a high caliber and driven sales professional to represent our Professional Services team. The Professional Services team offers consulting services and implementation on a wide range of areas including networking, security, backup, and desktop virtualization. This group offers unique services and solutions specifically designed for each customer’s situation and environment. The ideal sales person must be a strong hunter who takes a very consultative approach to gain a deep understanding of what each client needs to be successful.
In addition to becoming a trusted advisor with the clients, the ideal candidate must also become a trusted partner with the members of the consulting practice to ensure a smooth design and implementation process of all services. He/she will work right alongside the technical experts to develop and propose solutions, as well as working through any potential roadblocks that might come up to ensure excellent delivery of appropriate solutions to delight our clients. The ideal candidate for this role will have a can-do attitude and will leave their ego at the door to make sure internal and external groups are working together for the success of all involved.
This opportunity is extremely entrepreneurial in nature in that you are very much control of your own success and destiny. You must have the ability to constantly build and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities and projects at all times. If you are someone who thrives in the ever-changing world of technology and desires to work hard with a great team and be financially rewarded, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Be a hunter who is accountable for high activity volume and an active sales funnel
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Manage an assigned base of business customers and targeted prospects
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan within our Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska markets
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
- Develop account profiles and individual opportunity strategies and sales plans for unique clients
- Handle all client and prospect interactions with the utmost professionalism
- Prospect, qualify and make sales presentations to potential customers along with a technical expert from the Professional Services team
- Develop mutual respect and trust with the members of the Professional Services group to ensure excellent service delivery for the client
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through Microsoft CRM
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in a solution-based selling role and outside territory management
- Experience selling into IT departments, CFOs and any level of business units
- Hunter mentality with proven experience building and successfully managing a pipeline
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of consultative selling into C-level contacts
- Ability to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
- ROI and Total Cost of Ownership selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies
- Cisco, EMC, Citrix, big data, and/or SaaS experience a plus