Add speed, extensibility & cost advantages to your deployment
LightEdge bare metal provides physically discrete, high performance, dedicated servers, storage and network uniquely configured for each customer. Dedicated servers mean added security and compliance, along with exclusive control. You also have the option to create a hybrid environment as your needs evolve.
- Power – Optimize your workload type: Memory, Heavy I/O, Maximum Compute
- Hybrid Enabled – deploy bare metal and easily add or integrate other clouds and services to meet future needs
- Compliance – Physically separate hardware for HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance
- Managed – LightEdge data centers are ISO 20000 & 27001 validated with all operations following ITIL best practices
- Monitored – Superior informatics, dashboards & alerts
You can choose from of top-of-the-line servers, operating systems, RAM, network, and storage options.
Custom environments that meet your exact specifications
Take advantage of our Bare Metal Cloud offering developed on dedicated servers for the utmost performance and customization. LightEdge Bare Metal Cloud is ideal for clients that:
- Have high performance and/or workload objectives
- Need fast deployment and ongoing scalability
- Want to avoid CapEx for next equipment lifecycle
- Need to move skilled IT staff off hardware
- Require HIPAA or PCI-DSS level security
- Want reference architecture with no obsolescence
Achieve HIPAA & PCI DSS Compliance
LightEdge’s bare metal services meet major industry compliance standards, including HIPAA and PCI DSS. Not only are our services compliant, LightEdge’s Compliance and Security Professionals offer additional support to ensure your business is secure and compliant, including a risk-free assessment.
Single-tenancy on physically isolated servers is simply the easiest way to leverage the scale, efficiencies and security at our ISO 20000-validated, ITIL-operated data centers. Contact us to learn more about Bare Metal Cloud today.