Compliant, secure Colocation Services in Omaha, NE
Leverage our carrier-grade data center facilities in Omaha to host your IT infrastructure. We offer custom Colocation options, dedicated staff available 24/7/365, and the most advanced data center facilities. With all these features, we bring you higher availability and reliability at a lower price point and greater efficiency than an individual custom build-out. Whether you need a Colocation rack, cage or a custom suite—now or in the future—you have the flexibility to scale for growth. Plus, our hybrid hosting lets you take advantage of our managed services and cloud offerings, so you can easily alter your existing infrastructure without the large capital costs associated with hardware and software.
With our Omaha Colocation Services, you can:
- Reduce Risk:Maximize your security and compliance with facilities that are strictly maintained HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 standards to maximize your security and compliance.
- Leverage Proactive Support: Our highly trained and industry-certified techs are available 24/7/365 to diagnose, isolate, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a highly controlled manner.
- Easily Scale: From single racks to 10,000-square-foot suites, you can easily scale to fit your specific business requirements. Combine our Cloud, Business Continuity, or security services to create a powerful hybrid solution.
- Benefit from our Network: LightEdge has combined best-of-class networking and equipment with top tier providers and fiber connections to ensure the utmost in data center connectivity.
Omaha Colocation Highlights
Location –With close access to the Omaha Airport and I-80, LightEdge’s Omaha data center is a prime focal point for long-haul and transcontinental fiber.
Structure – The 16,377 square-foot data center is built to Tier III standards. The hardened 10” pre-cast concrete walls are home to four carriers that provide a variety of services capabilities.
Power – The area is known for its constant, uninterrupted power service. The data center facility itself is equipped with two separate utility feeds, along with two separate electrical rooms outfitted with 750 KVA NXL Liebert UPS.
Cooling – Redundant Liebert CRAH cooling systems ensure that servers are kept at their optimal operating temperature.
Security – It will be accessed, monitored and controlled 24/7/365 by video monitoring, DVR retention, key card security and biometric access points. SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 audited, with ISO 20000-1 and ISO 27001 compliance, and meets all requirements for PCI DSS and HIPAA.
Redundancy – Redundancy is built into all LightEdge data centers, from power and cooling, to geographically-diverse central offices, to multiple data network carrier options. Our facilities are designed to weather nearly any conceivable incident with very minimal downtime.
Colocation Services Options
Rack – You can opt for a rack-based solution in a more cost-effective, shared space environment for smaller space needs. Racks can be added when it’s time to expand.
Cage – Located within a shared space, you gain all the advantages of the existing LightEdge data center network and infrastructure, plus the convenience and security of a dedicated, secure cage to house critical infrastructure.
Private Suite – A physically discrete, dedicated space with cooling, power, network and access options for a higher level of customized Colocation Service.
Data Center Security & Compliance
- ISO 20000-1 and ISO 27001 certified
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 certified, enterprise-class data centers
- Meet requirements for HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance
- Multi-layer physical and logical security systems
- Multi-factor, biometric authentication on all critical entry points
- Bulletproof man-trap for entry authentication
- 24/7/365 monitored video surveillance with 90 days retained
- Onsite NOC staffed around-the-clock in each data center
Secure Colocation Facilities
- Secure cabinets, cages, and private suites
- Individually locking, audit-traceable rack systems
- Custom security options, including biometrics and keypads
- 48U full cabinets
- 1U increments available in secured shared cabinets
Fully Redundant Critical Systems
- Redundant isolated path power architecture
- S+1 power from the substation to the rack
- Always-on double conversion UPS systems
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on HVAC infrastructure
- Advanced airflow delivery and containment
- Redundant 1.5MW diesel generators
- Super-vault tanks with 48 Hours of fuel and priority refueling
- Dual-interlock, dry-pipe, pre-action fire suppression system
- Full mesh network architecture to ensure 100% uptime
- Carrier neutral network data center facility
- Dynamic, performance optimized, best path routing
- Dedicated links between data centers