Compliant, secure Colocation Services in Raleigh, NC
Support on-demand growth with flexible Colocation Services in Raleigh. We offer custom Colocation options, dedicated staff available 24/7/365, and the most advanced data center facilities. With all these features, we bring you higher availability and reliability at a lower price point and greater efficiency than an on-premises build-out. Whether you need a Colocation rack, cage or a custom suite—now or in the future—you have the flexibility to scale to meet evolving business needs. Plus, our hybrid hosting lets you take advantage of our managed services and cloud offerings, so you can easily alter your existing infrastructure without the large capital costs associated with hardware and software.
Our Raleigh Colocation Services can help you:
- Reduce Risk: Maximize your security and achieve compliance with facilities that are strictly maintained to HITRUST CSF and SOC 3 standards
- Offer Proactive Support: Our highly trained and industry-certified engineers are available 24/7/365 to diagnose, isolate, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a highly controlled manner
- Easily Scale: You can easily scale to meet growing business needs. From single racks to 10,000-square-foot suites, LightEdge offers the flexibility you need to compete in an unpredictable market. Combine our Cloud, Business Continuity, or security services to create a powerful hybrid solution
- Network: LightEdge has combined best-of-class networking and equipment with top tier providers and fiber connections to ensure the utmost in data center connectivity
Raleigh Colocation Data Center Highlights
Location – Located in the heart of the Research Triangle Park, the largest research park in the country, just a seven minute drive from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Power – Situated on the Eastern U.S. power grid, isolated from the Texas and Western U.S. power grids.
Cooling – Temperature and humidity regulation and control via building management systems.
Security – multiple logical security systems, including intrusion detection, vulnerability and risk assessments, and coordinated strategies for combating DDOS attacks. All critical entry points feature two factor authentication.
Redundancy – True 2N power delivered from redundant isolated path power architecture, with multiple redundant utility transformers, generators, automatic transfer switches (ATSs), main switch panels, UPSs, and PDUs.
Colocation Services Options
Rack – You can opt for a rack-based solution in a more cost-effective, shared space environment for smaller space needs. Additional racks can be added when it’s time to meet growing business needs.
Cage – Located within a shared space, you gain all the advantages of the existing LightEdge network and data center infrastructure, plus the convenience and security of a dedicated, secure cage to house critical information.
Private Suite – A physically discrete, dedicated space with cooling, power, network and access options for a higher level of customized Colocation Service.
Colocation Facility Security & Compliance
- SSAE 18 / AICPA SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 3 certified, enterprise-class data centers
- Meet requirements for HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliance
- Multi-layer physical and logical security systems
- Two-factor, biometric authentication on all critical entry points
- Bulletproof man-trap for entry authentication
- 24/7/365 monitored video surveillance with 90 days retained
- Onsite NOC staffed around-the-clock
Secure Data Centers
- Secure racks, cages, and private suites
- Individually locking, audit-traceable rack systems
- Custom security options, including biometrics and keypads
- 42U full cabinets with private 1/2 and 1/4 rack options
- 1U increments available in secured shared cabinets
Fully Redundant Critical Systems
- Redundant isolated path power architecture
- 2N power from the substation to the rack
- Always-on double conversion UPS systems
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on HVAC infrastructure
- Advanced airflow delivery and containment
- Redundant 1.5MW diesel generators
- Super-vault tanks with 48 hours of fuel and priority refueling
- Dual-interlock, dry-pipe, pre-action fire suppression system
- Full mesh network architecture to ensure 100% uptime
- Carrier neutral network data center facility
- Dynamic, performance optimized, best path routing
- Dedicated links between data centers