We Understand What Matters Most to You.
One of your top priorities is selling more of your application(s), right? It can oftentimes be easier said than done, especially when it comes to filling out lengthy security questionnaires and compliance RFPs.
LightEdge takes on that responsibility and checks the audit boxes for you and your clients. We work with the nation’s top Regulated SaaS companies to empower you to sell more, faster through our unmatched compliance as a service.
On top of removing obstacles to sales, we also:
- Protect your bottom line by keeping your existing customers
- Reduce operational costs by allowing your team to focus on growth & innovation
Leave the security and compliance attestation to the experts.
Regulated SaaS Companies Choose Us for a Reason.
LightEdge helps Regulated SaaS organizations accelerate competitive advantage and achieve long-term growth with:
- Better Compliance – HITRUST & ISO 20000-1 certification paired with our Compliance as a Service
- Better Uptime – impenetrable internet and change management
- Better Performance – enterprise-grade, single-tenant dedicated infrastructure
We Should Talk if You:
- Demand 100% uptime with scalable bandwidth
- Seek fully managed backup & disaster recovery (including testing)
- Could benefit from predictable cost containment
Did You Know We Perform Free Reduced Cost Assessments?
It’s no secret the pandemic put a tremendous amount of stress on many companies and the clients you support. LightEdge has been working with numerous SaaS organizations like yours to perform free reduced cost estimates.
The goal? To uncover immediate savings and help to establish predictable pricing going forward. In many cases, we’re finding around 40% in reduced costs.
Let’s setup an executive briefing.
State of the Cloud
Cloud adoption has moved past the early stages and into the beginnings of a mass adoption curve. According to Gartner, cloud-only accounts for 28 percent of IT spend. This may seem surprising given all the hype and grandiose statements by CIO’s over the past 5 years along the lines of, “We are moving everything to the cloud!”
The simple reality is, 72 percent of IT spend has not gone there yet. What we now know is, a large portion won’t go to public cloud at all. Whether the reason is control, reliability, and yes…even cost, the cloud is simply not the right move for many businesses to use for their applications.
- The Complete Guide to Compliance as a Service (WHITEPAPER)
- Advantages of Private Cloud Hosting for HIPAA Compliance (WHITEPAPER)
- The Reduced Costs Tied to Cloud Repatriation (BLOG)
- Why DR is Critical for Your SaaS Organization (BLOG)
- Five Pillars of a Secure Cloud Transformation for Regulated SaaS (BLOG)
- Cloud Audits & Compliance: What You Need to Know (BLOG)
- 6 Important Considerations for Choosing a Secure Colocation Provider (BLOG)
- Bulldog Solutions Case Study (PRIVATE CLOUD TESTIMONIAL)
- Prelude Dynamics Case Study (COLOCATION TESTIMONIAL)
- KU Med Case Study (COLOCATION TESTIMONIAL)