Colocation, Managed and Hosted Services that have successfully completed SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 Examinations
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) developed the System and Organization Controls (SOC) suite of reports to assess and address risks associated with outsourced processes and evaluate the controls in place at service organizations.
LightEdge’s Type 2 SOC 1, Type 2 SOC 2, and SOC 3 examinations were completed by an independent third-party CPA firm, and include our Colocation, managed and hosted services. The reports are available to current and prospective customers, upon request.
Ongoing Efforts / Annual Reviews
LightEdge is committed to undergoing annual SOC examinations. LightEdge takes continuous steps to ensure the reviews are completed successfully and include the controls that are important to our customers. The SOC 1 review includes control objectives such as physical and environmental security, logical security, backup and system availability, maintenance and change management, and customer provisioning and support. The SOC 2 review includes the security and availability AICPA Trust Services Categories.
What our SOC Reports mean to our customers
Undergoing Type 2 SOC examinations demonstrates that LightEdge’s controls, procedures and practices are independently reviewed against the specified objectives (SOC 1) and specified Trust Services criteria (SOC 2 and SOC 3).
- Type 2 SOC 1 – Type 2 reports include the service auditor’s opinion on the design of controls as well as the operating effectiveness of controls throughout the review period specified. SOC 1: Reporting on controls at a service organization relevant to user entities’ (LightEdge’s customers’) internal control over financial reporting.
- Type 2 SOC 2– Type 2 reports include the service auditor’s opinion on the design of controls as well as the operating effectiveness of controls throughout the review period specified. SOC 2: Reporting on controls at a service organization relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, or privacy. LightEdge’s SOC 2 report includes the security and availability categories and related criteria.
- SOC 3 – SOC 3 reports are general use reports based on the AICPA Trust Services Categories. LightEdge’s SOC 3 report includes the security and availability categories and related criteria.
Controls and compliance are at the very core of LightEdge’s service and product offerings. LightEdge delivers unmatched security with services and facilities that meet industry-recognized standards.
The control you want. The security you need. At a cost you can afford.
The first question we ask our clients who need hosting is, “How much control do you want to retain?” The second question is, “How much data isolation or infrastructure dedication do you require?” LightEdge offers a wide range of services that can be customized to give you the control, security, and cost your business needs. Our services range from Colocation options where you control all aspects of your infrastructure while letting LightEdge manage the facilities, to Virtual Private Cloud, where you have abstracted management of all of the infrastructure below your application.
Cloud Storage & Hosting
Hosting is at the core of what we do, and we offer a range of services to achieve it. Do you need complete infrastructure dedication to maintain data privacy requirements? Or can your application data reside in a system in which the costs are shared by many customers to reduce overall solution expense? The trade-off being performance guarantees or data isolation.
Security, compliance, redundancy and connectivity have become the critical attributes for evaluating colocation data centers. That’s why businesses trust LightEdge with their IT infrastructure, systems and applications.
Our Compliance & Security Process
Because the burden of compliance is shared, we’re transparent about our responsibilities. Our process allows for the discovery and remediation of any compliance and security gaps.
- Security Policies – Use our pre-built policy templates to enforce policies and procedures that safeguard your business.
- Risk Management – Get a fresh perspective on how well you meet best practices in security and gain visibility into vulnerabilities that need remediation.
- Security Controls – Based on findings from the risk assessment, our experts recommend the appropriate security controls you’ll need to protect sensitive data and pass your audits.
- Managed Security Solutions – If you lack time, resources, or expertise to manage the daily compliance tasks, LightEdge’s managed solutions are ideal.
- Security Audit Support – We assist in gathering the evidence and documentation you need to prove you’re in compliance; we even provide support during third-party audits.