Senior Financial Analyst
Des Moines, IA
LightEdge Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to prepare and manage the forecasting, reporting and analysis of operations of the Company as well as specific product performance. This position will work directly for the CFO and will interact with other executive-level and senior team members as well as the accounting and finance team to report on historical financial data, provide projections and forecasts, and provide analysis of market and product profitability. If you are interested in using your skills to join a rapidly expanding company in the exciting industry of technology, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing monthly financial reports and projections based on this analysis
- Preparing annual budget reports and analysis and monthly reporting against the budget.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing product and market specific profitability and return on investment analysis
- Cost and ad-hoc reporting and analyses
- Researching and reporting on specific trends and financial performance for other related companies in the industry.
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4-6 years of experience analyzing business operations and/or product/market performance
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other LightEdge employees.