Our commitment to sustainability doesn’t stop at our data center walls. Here are a few additional programs we have in place to reduce our carbon footprint:
• Recycling Program: We partner with Synetic Technologies and Circular Computing to sustainably dispose of IT equipment, diverting thousands of pounds of e-waste from the landfill and planting trees in the process, too.
• Hybrid Workforce: Not only does our hybrid work model support our employees’ preferences, but it also allows us to do our part in reducing commuting traffic.
• Water Filtration Systems: To mitigate the use of plastic bottles, we filter the water at our offices and data centers.
• Motion Sensor Lighting: For energy conservation and efficiency, we installed top-of-the-line motion sensors at our locations.
LightEdge is constantly involved with community endeavors. Our goal is to invest our efforts into meaningful and
purposeful programs that drive social impact. The organizations we work with include:
• Iowa Businesses Against Trafficking (IBAT)
• National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)