Compliant, secure Colocation Services in Austin, TX
If you can’t afford to lose your data, you can’t afford to leave it to chance. That’s why the compliance experts at LightEdge offer Colocation Services with the highest levels of redundancy, reliability, and uptime.
Our Austin Colocation facilities offer:
- Reduced Risk: Our Austin Colocation Services are strictly maintained to HITRUST CSF, SOC 2, 3 and PCI standards to maximize your security and compliance
- Proactive Support: Backed by 24/7/365 “Remote Hands” technical support for tactical response. Our highly trained and industry-certified techs diagnose, isolate, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a highly controlled manner
- Scalable: Scalable from a single rack to 10,000-square-foot suites. Combine our Cloud, Business Continuity, or Security Services to create a powerful hybrid solution that fits your specific requirements
- Network: LightEdge has combined best-of-class networking and equipment with top tier providers and fiber connections to ensure the utmost in data center connectivity
- Power: Designed for high-density cloud computing environments with a combined 21 Megawatts of capacity
We’re dedicated to supporting your mission-critical operations as your business evolves. Whether you need a rack, cage, or a private suite to accommodate your needs, you’ll benefit from LightEdge’s enterprise-class Austin data centers, redundant power architecture, and advanced cooling design. Our hybrid hosting lets you take advantage of our managed services and cloud offerings, so you can easily scale without the large capital costs associated with hardware and software.
Plus, you gain 24/7/365 access to support teams of certified engineers located at our Austin data centers. While other providers stop at the network layer, our Full7Layer Support delivers expertise up the stack when you need it most.
Austin Colocation Highlights
Location – Austin is a thriving hub of tech innovation, 200 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, 150 miles from Houston, and 200 miles from Dallas. Our Colocation facilities are just a 7 minute drive from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Power – Our Austin colocation facilities are on the ERCOT power grid, which is separate from the other two major power grids in the U.S.
Cooling – Redundant Liebert cooling systems and slab floors with 14-foot overhead plenum for advanced HVAC remediation and delivery ensure that servers are kept at their optimal operating temperature.
Security –Monitored and controlled 24/7/365 by video monitoring, DVR retention, key card security, and biometric access points. Multiple logical security systems, including intrusion detection, vulnerability, and risk. SSAE 18 audited, and compliant with PCI-DSS v3.0 and HIPAA / HITECH.
Redundancy – Redundancy is built into all LightEdge data centers. Our facilities are designed to weather nearly any conceivable incident with very minimal downtime. Our Austin Colocation facilities have redundant isolated path power architecture for true 2N power, multiple redundant utility transformers, generators, automatic transfer switches (ATSs), main switch panels, UPSs, and PDUs.
Colocation Services Options
Rack – For smaller space requirements, you can opt for a rack-based solution in a more cost-effective, shared data center environment. Racks can be added to scale as needed.
Cage – Located within a shared space, you gain all the advantages of the existing LightEdge network and data center infrastructure, plus the convenience and security of a dedicated, secure cage to house critical infrastructure.
Private Suite – A physically separate, dedicated space with cooling, power, network and access options for a higher level of customized service.
Colocation Services Highlights
Data Center Security & Compliance
- SSAE 18 / AICPA SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 3 certified, enterprise-class data centers
- Multi-layer physical and logical security systems
- Two-factor, biometric authentication on all critical entry points
- Bulletproof man-trap for entry authentication
- 24/7/365 monitored video surveillance with 90 days retained
- Onsite NOC staffed around-the-clock in each data center
Secure Colocation Facilities
- Secure cabinets, cages, and private suites
- Individually locking, audit-traceable rack systems
- Custom security options, including biometrics and keypads
- 42U full cabinets with private 1/2 and 1/4 rack options
- 1U increments available in secured shared cabinets
Fully Redundant Critical Systems
- Redundant isolated path power architecture
- 2N power from the substation to the rack
- Always-on double conversion UPS systems
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on HVAC infrastructure
- Advanced airflow delivery and containment
- Redundant 1.5MW diesel generators
- Super-vault tanks with 48 hours of fuel and priority refueling
- Dual-interlock, dry-pipe, pre-action fire suppression system
- Full mesh network architecture to ensure 100% uptime
- Carrier neutral network data center facility
- Blended bandwidth via multiple tier-1 providers
- Dynamic, performance optimized, best path routing
- Redundant and diverse fiber delivery
- Dedicated links between data centers